Thursday, January 19, 2012

Well it's been a while since I was last on here. Mainly because Finals week had me by the jugular and break was packed and it turns out I didn't have as much time as I thought. Right now I am just sitting around the apartment alone. It is quiet. I watched a movie today that I have been meaning to watch called Priest. It wasn't as good as it could have been for sure, but it had some cool vampire vs. priest fight scenes that made it interesting. Also I thought that they should have made the priestess way more bad ass! She really didn't do much fighting. She ran around a lot and made a lot of grunting noises and was obviously in love with the main character and she did like totally disintegrate one guy but it wasn't what I was hoping for from her character.
My new classes are going well. They are going to be tough though and I have only been to a few once or twice so it is hard to get a good gauge on what is going happen when we get into the bulk of the subject material. I am nervous, but then again I always am. I have met some nice people in all of my classes and I hope that I get to know them better as the semester progresses. On another note, I may have to buy a lab coat for Ochem lab. Yeah you know those long white lab coats that you picture any scientist/doctor in; I might get one of those :) They are a little spendy, but wouldn't that just be so COOL??!! I think so.
I feel as though I have lost hope in our government. The big wigs are trying very hard to get everything that they want and don't care what the people want anymore. This country is just full of greed now and it makes me sad. I don't know what to do, but at least we will probably get that Bastard Scooter out of his office. It is sad to see how much this country has sank from Land of the Free and Home of the Brave to Land of the Greed and Home of the Brainwashed. I would almost like to join that Anonymous group. I think that what they are doing is sneaky and, to be completely honest, brilliant. They should get some kind of medal haha! Anyways lets get away from the heavy.
Turns out my brother decided to moon his class today. While it is pretty funny he has kinda gotten into a lot of trouble and I hope that it doesn't mess up the rest of his basketball season. He is a funny kid that boy and I miss him a lot! I miss both of my brothers to be completely honest. My other brother has a sort of girlfriend now so he is off after her now. It is weird coming back home at the end of a semester and having so much change. I miss the old days when we had nothing better to do than hang out with each other. It was fun I specifically remember our long road trips where we would take out the middle seat in the van and put in a television, DVD player, game cube and anything else that would keep us off each other's backs and out of our parents hair haha! Good times.
Welp I think this is goodbye for now
"Never give up, trust your instincts"~ Peppy Hare
Gamer Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment